PowerPoint Building Effective Presentations
This course focuses on the principles of effective presentation design and delivery. Learn how to organize content, use consistent formatting, blend appropriate colors and typefaces, and use effective delivery techniques, among other tips and tricks.
Dates & Times
|Course||Date & Time||Location||Cost|
|PowerPoint Building Effective Presentations||February 5 - 2:00 - 4:00||Latham||Register|
|PowerPoint Building Effective Presentations||March 8 - 2:00 - 4:00||Latham||Register|
Corporate and NYS discounts do not apply for this course.
Part of the Summer Sizzle
This presentation is intended for PowerPoint users who want more than the how's but also the why's of presentation design. Learn the tips and tricks from those with experience to make your presentations crisp, clean, and professional.
PowerPoint quick reference card, designed by MicroKnowledge specifically for this class
Follow-up support by email or phone for an unlimited period
Lesson 1: Planning a Presentation
- Presentation Outline - Introduction, Body, and Conclusion
- Design DO's and DON'Ts
- Persuasive Presentation Techniques
Lesson 2: Designing a Template
- Creating a design (branding)
- Inserting global elements
- Choosing colors and typefaces
- Understanding template components
Lesson 3: Creating Content
- Understanding when to use content types
- Inserting graphics, diagrams, and multimedia
- Applying transitions and animations