Upon Request Courses
Excel Eliminating Repetitive Steps, Automating with Macros
This course is intended to give participants an understanding of how macros work, when to use macros, and ideas for using macros to improve Excel functionality. Participants will also learn to share macros and create macro buttons.
Dates & Times
Corporate and NYS discounts do not apply for this course.
This course is recommended for Excel users who want to learn how they can create and use macros effectively.
Excel quick reference card
Follow-up support by email or phone for an unlimited period
Lesson 1: Recording and running a Macro
- Recording a macro
- Relative v. absolute referencing
- Saving to the personal macro workbook
- Using shortcut keys and custom buttons
Lesson 2: Editting a Macro
- Using the Visual Basic Editor
- Adding and editting Visual Basic code
- Creating a custom function
Lesson 3: Sending and sharing macros
- Understanding macro security
- Macro-enabled file formats