This four hour session will help you learn the fundamentals of using Excel dashboard tools to create dynamic reports.
Dates & Times
Do you have a large amount of data that needs to be formatted into a concise report? Excel’s 2016/2013 dashboard tools provide the ability to review large amounts of data. Key performance metrics for your organization can be organized onto a single page. To illustrate the outstanding indicators, charts, and graphics can be integrated into the report.
- Determining dashboard elements
- Separating data, analysis, and presentation
- Identifying chart types
- reating and using names (basic charting knowledge is helpful)
Tools Used in Creating Dynamic Dashboards
- Working with the offset function
- Creating and using a combo box control
- Designing and working charts
- Using the camera tool
The Center for Economic Growth (CEG) and MicroKnowledge are partnering to offer instructor-led, hands-on, computer training sessions right here in Downtown Albany.Location:
Center for Economic Growth
39 N. Pearl Street, Suite 100, Albany, NY 12207
Downtown Parking available one block away at the Riverfront Garage on Broadway.