Desktop Publishing And Graphics
Acrobat X/XI/DC Creating & Managing Forms
In this course participants will create effective forms using Adobe Acrobat.
Dates & Times
|Course||Date & Time||Location||Cost|
|Acrobat X/XI/DC Creating & Managing Forms||February 13 - 8:30 - 12:30||Latham||Register|
|Acrobat X/XI/DC Creating & Managing Forms||March 22 - 12:30 - 4:30||Latham||Register|
Corporate and NYS discounts do not apply for this course.
Learn to create forms from existing PDFs and efficiently distribute forms and compile returned form data. This course is recommended for individuals who want to use Adobe Acrobat to create and manage PDF forms. Prior experience with Adobe Acrobat is not required.
Lesson 1: Managing forms in Acrobat
- Using automatic form field recognition
- Add form field using Form Edit mode
- Working with form field properties
- Adding submit, print and email buttons
Lesson 2: Distributing forms and collecting data
- Distributing a form using Acrobat
- Sending the form via email
- Tracking forms
- Compiling returned forms
- Organizing compiled data
- Allowing users to save forms in Adobe Reader