Upon Request Courses
PowerPoint Slide Masters and Templates
This course is designed to improve your efficiency in PowerPoint by covering tools used to create and modify presentations quickly and easily. Learn to use slide masters to design a variety of slides, then save as a template to use it again and again.
Dates & Times
Corporate and NYS discounts do not apply for this course.
This course is intended for PowerPoint users who can create a basic presentation, but want to create a consistent look and feel across many slides, and across different presentations. Best practices and guidelines for creating effective templates are also discussed.
PowerPoint quick reference card, designed by MicroKnowledge specifically for this class
Follow-up support by email or phone for an unlimited period
Lesson 1: Using Slide Masters
- What are Slide Masters?
- Viewing the Slide Master
- Creating the Slide Master
- Applying text formatting, bullets, graphics
- Modifying and applying Slide Masters
- Using more than one Slide Master
- Advanced Slide Master techniques
- Working with Notes Page Master
- Working with Handout Master
Lesson 2: Using Templates
- Creating/saving templates
- Custom themes
- Best practices
- Changing design template after it has been applied
- How manual formatting impacts design
- Templates and the Slide Master