Upon Request Courses
Word Mail Merge
This course is designed to teach participants how to use Mail Merge to quickly and easily send letters to many people at once. Participants will learn how to use existing Contacts from Outlook and create envelopes and labels.
Dates & Times
Corporate and NYS discounts do not apply for this course.
This course is recommended for users of Word who would like to explore Mail Merge and how to use it to effectively.
Word quick reference card
Follow-up support by email or phone for an unlimited period
Lesson 1: Setting up the Document
- Choosing the document type
- Creating a label document
Lesson 2: Choosing Recipients
- Selecting an existing recipient list (Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Creating a recipient list in Word
- Editing an existing recipient list
- Selecting and sorting recipients
Lesson 3: Creating the Merge
- Writing the document
- Using rules
- Previewing the merge
- Printing merge results
- The mail merge wizard
- Highlighting merge fields