Word Working with Styles & Templates
This course will explore how to work with Styles and Templates to create efficient and consistent documents. Participants will learn how to create and modify styles and save documents as templates for reuse.
Dates & Times
Corporate and NYS discounts do not apply for this course.
Part of the Summer Sizzle.
This course is recommended for users of Word who understand the basics of creating and formatting a document, but would like to learn how to work more efficiently.
Word quick reference card
Follow-up support by email or phone for an unlimited period
Lesson 1: Styles
- Creating and applying styles in the Style pane
- Modifying and deleting styles
- The Style Inspector
Lesson 2: Templates
- Creating and saving templates
- Adding a custom template to the Template menu
- Modifying, protecting and deleting templates
- Building Blocks and Quick Parts
- Document properties