Upon Request Courses
And Now Presenting…YOU!
Dates & Times
Corporate and NYS discounts do not apply for this course.
This course is designed to build confidence in casual and formal presentation formats, with focus on the skills required to develop, organize and deliver a presentation that meets the needs of the audience. Presented in two parts, this course provides presentation theory and a casual presentation in Part 1, followed by a 10-minute formal recorded presentation and feedback session in Part 2. NOTE: This session can be delivered on site for your organization with customized content.
Length of Session: 8 hours over 2 sessions (one week apart)
Target Audience: All levels of staff
Maximum Class Size: 6
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- List adult learning principles
- Analyze the audience to prepare a presentation that meets their needs
- Organize thoughts into main and sub-topics
- Describe tips for effective presentations, including technical topics
- Conduct an effective Q&A segment
- Determine appropriate visual aids to support the presentation
- Identify types of challenging audience members and how to address them
Tips for Effective Presentations
Challenging Audience Members
Formal Presentation (Part 2)
What is included with the session?
- ?Instruction by an expert facilitator and HR professional
- Small, interactive classes
- Quick Reference Guide, Job Aids and Recorded Presentation Session